How to cleanse Tarot Cards (and when you should cleanse them)

 


When should you cleanse your Tarot Deck?

When you first get it

Each time you do a reading

When someone else uses it or touches them

If you've traveled with it

If the connection feels off


Ways to cleanse tarot decks.

Crystals (Selenite, Clear quartz, Black tourmaline, Amethyst)

Smoke/Incense

Salt (Salt bath)

Moonlight (Moon bath, under the full mood)

Shuffling

Sunlight (Sun bath)

Meditate

Fresh Air

Pack the cards up with bay leaves

Knocking

Breath

Visualization

Sound


SIMPLE BLESSING FOR TAROT CARDS

“Blessed Ones in whom I live, move, and have my being. From you all things emerge and unto You they do return. I ask this day for these cards to be blessed with clarity, love, and wisdom.
I ask for Clarity so that what I see and what I show to others is clear, makes sense, is transparent, accessible, and easy to understand. I ask for Clarity so that these cards work as the mirrors that they truly are – reflecting back to myself and to others the deepest truths which are already and always known by Soul.
I ask for Love so that all messages, all words, all visions received are brought forth in ways that are kind, compassionate, fierce, yet also gentle. I ask for Love so that these cards work as the wellspring that they truly are, delivering the healing waters that restore and bless into our lives even and most especially when the truths we need to hear are harsh and jagged.
I ask for Wisdom so that whatever is given by the cards and taken up by myself or by others is taken up with clarity and love intact and is put to use, practical and direct use, in the ways that are best. I ask for Wisdom so that these cards throw down true and their messages contain accurate descriptions of what is and what is to come but also and more essentially, what is always.
May it be so, amen.”


Comments

Popular Posts

Learn The Pride Flags And What They Mean ๐Ÿณ‍๐ŸŒˆ

Is Mermaze Mermaidz Canceled?